Sunday, June 15, 2008

Player Profile - Tadhg

[TadhgLookalike.jpg]

Name
Tadhg James O'Connell

Nickname(s)
Big-man, Phats, Tiger (rrraaaoorr!), The Rock, Tiger McTadhg

Age
25 1/4

Favourite Food
Raw meat washed down with a protien shake

Best Almaty Memory
Getting the phone call from the Gaffer last season to step in. He's my childhood hero. It was such an honour.

Worst Almaty Memory
Lobbing Safehands... I'm still trying to figure out how I managed that... it seems almost mathematically impossible...

Motto in Life
"Eat and be fat"

Who is your sporting hero?
Big Show!!

What would your team mates say is your most annoying trait?
I'm too quiet and shy.

Most influential person on your Almaty career?
That would have to be Jan Molby... he used to move around the pitch so gracefully!

What three words best describe you?
Super size please

What makes you laugh?
Myself, I'm the funniest man on the team.

Worst fear(s)?
The lads finding out that I'm a closet Take That fan...
The needle on the scales going below 14 stone...
The lads finding out that 'Thai Boxing' is code for Lionel Richie concerts...

Tell me something the rest of the players don't know about you?
I've got my nipple pierced! The ladeez love it.

Pet hates?
Boyzone - they were such wannabes

No comments: